BIG SALE All new prices, offers and swaps!

elPedro666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Had a long overdue tidy up!

Collected prices in ORANGE other prices dropped :cool:

Plenty of swaps in my sig but cash rules. Dibs on the thread please so that everyone can see who was first.

Don't be shy with the questions & offers, I don't offend easily! :D

£9
Still in it's box black 28.6 Hope seat QR, unused as my seatube is evidently externally butted at the top :roll:
Do you need a pic? It's still in it's box... :LOL:
£12posted

£5
Saracen toe straps, look unused (EDIT - realised they were off my mum's bike so definitely not used!), priority to Saracen riders! :LOL:
£12posted
040120101611.jpg

That'll have to do for now as the pumpkin pie is baked! More to come though, lots, lots more... :cool:

Here we go, pie was scrumptious!

£5
Pretty solid feeling Bontrager, 1 1/8" 100mm, 25.4mm, still has the warning sticker on it!
£8posted
DSCF8833.jpg

DSCF8832.jpg

and more, saddles this time :D

£25
Very tasty and light Selle San Marco Rever Profil with bum-cooling vents :cool: I'd like this a lot if only it had a gentleman's groove in the nose... :oops:
£32
DSCF7865.jpg

DSCF7866.jpg

£15
Another resonably lightweight Selle San Marco; an SKN with the flexy tail section(s), kinda liked this one but going WTB across the fleet...
Just noticed a little tear in the back corner, not major but annoying :x
£22
DSCF7867.jpg

Finally something a bit special!
A lovely brown Pirelli branded Selle San Marco Sospensioni Attive from '95. I remember these as being a silly-money special edition, but can't get any confirmation :? One small piece of damage to the rear plastic (I only spotted it taking the pics) and a cut at the nose :evil: Pics should show all anyway!
Lets try £60, possibly to be cut down to size if no one else remembers it and can back up my memory!
DSCF6327.jpg

DSCF6328.jpg

DSCF6339.jpg

DSCF6332.jpg

All comms/offers/swaps/general abuse on the thread please - keep it transparent. Cash in person would be lovely, but PP gift is good too ;)

Should mention I'm in Manchester but get around a fair bit so dropping stuff off is a possibility - very happy to save on postage ;)

Tyres next I think... :roll: :LOL:

SOLD
£30
Semi-integrated Ritchey WCS carbon headset, BNIB, you probably guessed already - I bought the wrong type :roll:
Like this one, but normal 1 1/8", not tapered.
£38posted

SWAPPED for DX beartraps :D Gold Hope rear hub, 32hole, 8/9sp, non-disc. Non-driveside bearing is very rough and needs swapping, otherwise everything is tickety-boo, generally in great shape with good solid Hope clicks and smooth as silk on the driveside :cool:
£30posted or swap for 6-bolt disc version sorry :oops:

Karma'd
For Garage Queens ONLY - even I wouldn't ride this (again :oops:)! Panaracer Dart Magic, sidewalls are shot
£9posted if I must - but somebody grab it off me at the Lakes Nat for
£peanuts please (hot chocolate, slice of cake, out of date PowerBar?)!

SOLD
£20
XT 092 pushpush STIs, bolts are rusty and they need a good clean but all the (3/7) clicks are there, scuffs to the blades and the STI stickers starting to peel but the rubber boots are there and all fine and dandy :D
£26posted

SOLD Scott bendy bars, usual buggerthatstight fitting scrapes, Scott stickers mmmkay but lifting
£12posted

Karma'd I think
£say something nice about my bike
Avenir grips from above, at least eighty quid's worth of labour getting the damn things off :evil: :evil: :evil:
£4posted

SOLDalong with 4 stainless bottle bolts @£4!
While we're doing Scott, some Scott branded skewers. Need some (tough) love with the wire brush...
£6posted (priority dibs to Scott owners! :LOL:)

SWAPPED for lovely thumbies, cheers! :cool:
£8
Spesh Sport shoes, size 41/seven I thiiiiink - rubbed off the label! Good used condition, might be ladies' I think... :?
£12posted?

SOLD@£5
Titec grips, not too worn
£7posted

SOLD @£44 with included rotor bolts :LOL: Hope M4 front brake and 203mm disc, been off the bike for quite a while, but was bled and given new pads just before I swapped it, so should still be ready to go, pretty sure just can't absolutely promise...
£48posted

SOLD @£12 posted to Portugal :cool:
25.4mm, 400mm Push seatpost, same as Ritchey, great condition above the min. line
£12posted

SOLD@£25
JD Suspension Slick Rock boingy stem, 1", 130mm, 25.4mm, doesn't look to have been used. I've been told these go for £40, I can't imagine that's true though :? Any ideas?

SOLD to KEEWEE[/b][/color] Red Spesh 1 1/8" 120mm, 25.4mm, very nice
£9 posted

SOLD
£5
GT 'ard looking matt black with quite a rise on it, 1 1/8", 100mm, 25.4mm
£7posted

SOLD @£15 ;) Absolutely gorgeous Ritchey WCS 'wet black' 1 1/8", 90mm, 31.8mm. All ti bolts, lovely and light (just wish I'd realised it was OS :roll: )
£30posted

SOLD Easton CT2 carbon post, 27.2mm, 400mm
£35posted

SOLD @£5
£5
A stealthy Velo, think it may have come off a Boardman
£8posted

SOLD@£15 Spesh Avatar 143mm gel (medium ;)) with 'gentleman's cut out
£18posted

Dead Rats":cqnpp0n3 said:
you forgot to remind us that that dreadful PUSH logo will come off with the finest grade of wire wool :LOL:

I was very tempted before listing it, I'll see if I can find a Ritchey sticker... ;) :LOL:

FluffyChicken":j3ukslve said:
What's todays delights ?

:LOL:
0745 alarm and home about midnight so no pics, but off the top of my head...
How about an Easton CT2 carbon post, 27.2mm, 400mm great condition logos etc.
Start the haggling at £35posted

Any good to you? ;)

elPedro666":1x8m3u42 said:
FluffyChicken":1x8m3u42 said:
What's todays delights ?

0745 alarm and home about midnight so no pics, but off the top of my head...
How about an Easton CT2 carbon post, 27.2mm, 400mm great condition logos etc.
Start the haggling at £35posted

Any good to you? ;)
I have no bike that takes such a common size :LOL:

Touché sir, but can you match the sheer wilful obtuseness of a 31.0mm...? :cool:

I only have 27.2s and shims these days, except the ones that are smaller, obviously :roll: :?

Roll up! Bloody quiet in here, don't be shy with the cheek! :D

Few saddles added today. Except that it's actually tomorrow :?

Don't be shy with the offers - I never am! :p :LOL:

Back