Big ol' clearout XT deerhead, XTR, LX, SYNCROS THREAD CLOSED

Re: Re:

Just a bit of advice to stop you receiving lots of requests for sold parts; it's easier if you edit the original post and write "sold" against items as they are taken. People are never going to read all the comments to see if something has been sold ;)

walkmanman":hsam4scb said:
Bad luck- that one was one of the first items to be sold! Mentioned it in replies to the thread where all thread updates are given.

Re: Re:

raidan73":3trxfate said:
Just a bit of advice to stop you receiving lots of requests for sold parts; it's easier if you edit the original post and write "sold" against items as they are taken. People are never going to read all the comments to see if something has been sold ;)

walkmanman":3trxfate said:
Bad luck- that one was one of the first items to be sold! Mentioned it in replies to the thread where all thread updates are given.

Sure, well that's your opinion and I'm sure it's meant well, but my experience is that people look down the thread to check for dibs on items, so of course at that point they'll also see if it might be sold. I just thought this was the standard thing for forumers who've got the basic forum savvy to know about the dibs setup, but I suppose some people don't know. And at the same time I don't participate on the forums by paying that much attention to the threads I make, as I don't take selling things too seriously as it's only another part of my hobby:)

Re: Big ol' clearout XT deerhead, Suntour XC, LX, Syncros>DROPS>

Need the xt front derrailleur. 31.8. bottom pull. Is it still available? I am trying to PM you without success.

Re: Big ol' clearout XT deerhead, Suntour XC, LX, Syncros>DROPS>

Suntour XC seatpost SOLD.
And the dibs on the XT top pull mech was cancelled.

Re: Big ol' clearout XT deerhead, XTR, Easton,LX, Syncros UPDATE

THREAD UPDATE- FINAL NEW BITS ADDED. I DID MENTION IN THE OP THAT I WAS GOING TO ADD TWO PART GROUPSETS BUT IN THE END DECIDED AGAINST IT DUE TO THE WORK AND HAVE JUST ADDED A FEW NICE BITS INSTEAD.

Re: Big ol' clearout XT deerhead, XTR, Easton,LX, Syncros UPDATE

Final price drops for the thread. Just for the new stuff listed in last update.

Back