BEWARE

I still don't get it. I know some of the people he bought parts from to build this bike and everything went ok. Then some overcautious people branded him a scammer because they wanted to change the conditions of the sale ... and got refunded. He even explained everything.
Of course the majority of people went in for the usual fun of hating online.

He wasn't hiding or anything. Now he even gets dragged over his appearance.

Maybe I am missing a point, but what exactly makes him a scammer?
Selling bike parts is pretty simple. Get paid and post the item. I haven’t seen one instance where he has managed this without any funny business. You can blame the buyers but he’s the common factor.

And then the whole name calling , and crazy thread when he purchased the wheels (I think)

He’s got multiple online personalities which always screams dodgy. Didn’t he sell the frame for 4500 and shipped the guy a saddle or something.

He’s the only example I can think of in my time on retrobike where nearly every member is in agreement on him. So it’s not like this is common.

Ask yourself this , would you send him 9500 euros ?

he had a lot of free time when he was a taxi driver to create facebook groups and other shit with his fake name. I still believe that the best thing is that if his scam is true, the scammed person reports legally.

he had a lot of free time when he was a taxi driver to create facebook groups and other shit with his fake name. I still believe that the best thing is that if his scam is true, the scammed person reports legally.
Still waiting for details..... unless this is another persona

Well you seem to have a lot of proof, so why have you not reported him?

Still waiting for details..... unless this is another persona
Formally report it to the police. I would not like to be the accusing finger and that in a few days, "the boys" as you have written hurt him. Complaint. If you know his address and his paypal, everything has a digital trail. Report .

Back