Been out of the bike game for a while

Feedback
View
Its been a long time since I have posted. I had been thinking about bikes alot lately and picked up a classic foes and decided it was time to jump back on the horse and log in. I have really been wanting to build up another cool bike. So since I picked up this foes I'm going to start building up a new to me retro bike. Glad to be back after so long away.

Re:

20190712_171813_zps2sr766qq.jpg

Re: Re:

BikesINPortlandOREGON":1oh270xd said:
My photobucket is all crapped out. I lost all of my photos. Any other way to host photos?

I use imgur now, same principle really.

pazaudi":74amj30z said:
BikesINPortlandOREGON":74amj30z said:
My photobucket is all crapped out. I lost all of my photos. Any other way to host photos?

I only stopped using it becuase it said I deleted all of my photos. So everything I had for all of my forums are completely gone. I'm super upset about it. And photofuckit has no clue

BikesINPortlandOREGON":37jpmow5 said:
pazaudi":37jpmow5 said:
BikesINPortlandOREGON":37jpmow5 said:

I only stopped using it becuase it said I deleted all of my photos. So everything I had for all of my forums are completely gone. I'm super upset about it. And **** has no clue

Photobucket dug their own grave by saying they would begin charging extortionate fees for using their service and threatening users with the loss of all forum photos. I don't know what the result was but I closed my account after that and I suspect so did a lot of people.

Back