beautiful frame and fork!!!

Stephen of Cardiff

Devout Dirtbag
just saw this on ebay...don't know if i've managed to add the link properly as i have almost no idea with computers...but the frame and fork (xt headset) are multi coloured. the frame is...well here's the spec straight from the horses mouth!...

Beautiful New Old Stock Vintage lugged steel Pinarello Civetta Mountain bike frame and fork built with Columbus OFF ROAD tubes. Never assembled, never ridden. Very rare and collectible classic. Perfect technical condition and very good cosmetics, just a few paint chips from storage here and there and 2-3 decal scaffs. Shimano XT headset included (top nut is not original from this headset). The weight of the whole set is 3400 grams. Very rare. The perfect candidate to build a demo/show/exposition bike with vintage Campagnolo Olympus, Euclid or Centaur group.

Dimensions:

- top tube center to center – 56 cm

- seat tube center to center - 48 cm

- seat tube center to top - 53 cm

- rear hub spacing - 135 mm

- chainstay lenght - 43 cm

- wheelbase - 104,5 cm

- italian bottom bracket thread

check out the photos...there's loads to gawp at including some of the super safe packing method the seller employs!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i tried to add the link to ebay but due to stone aged brain failed!!! :oops:

(somebody is going to have to talk me through the hows of this kind of electronic trickery one day!)

Back