Beastie Boys anyone?

Neil":2tbpuwb0 said:
Wot no VW badges?

My enduring memory of Fight For Your Right, being on a holiday to Turkey, on one of those boat trips. Only the guys running the boat I went on were a bit, well, relaxed about stuff. One of them - fortunately, not the one steering the boat - looked like a cross between Iggy Pop and Funboy out of the film The Crow. Later on in the afternoon, really on the return bit, he'd turned the music up, and put on Fight For Your Right, and was flailing about with this fecking great big knife that looked as big as a sword.

Kept a respectable distance, like, as you do...

:LOL:

The Crow, now that's a film :D

It can't rain all the time....

Re:

ill get it down tom
looked through my albums lol
plenty of old hip hop inc overlord x from england lol

Re: Re:

kase1983":hfk8o6vm said:
ive got some 33's beastie boys singles somewhere. i can sell if you need um.

Might be interested mate. PM me our list when you get a chance :D

Re:

Thanks Doug,

Is the Girls catalogue number BEAST 3, BEAST P3 or BEAST S3? I'm guessing BEAST 3

Is the NSTB catalogue number BEAST 1?

Cheers

senick":70jsdwzo said:
Ive got a Licensed to Ill tour poster

Let's see it :)

Re:

Been a fan for as long as I can remember, probably when I was 11yrs old and saw the video for 'fight for your right' on MuchMusic here in Canada.
Nice to see the collections. Was never much of a collector myself, other than just tried to get every CD release that I could.

Re:

Beastie Boys are ace will Ill Communication still one of my favourite albums. Got the official Sabotage video on VHS somewhere. :cool:

Back