anyone up for this ride? walsall - chasewater - walsall

raleighrider21

Retro Guru
just wondering if anybody would be up for a ride along this route? (sorry for crappy googlemaps printcreen and paint to draw the route.

its one ive done a few times now, start off by the arboreteum lake, ride through the old golf course and up onto the canal, down the canal until walsall woodish, then upto brownhills high street and back onto the canal there, ride up that stretch of canal upto chasewater, a lap around chasewater (stopping for a cafe stop there) then on the purple route back into walsall, its a mix of trail ive done in past/cycle route 5 and road on way back.
ive done this specific route a few times now and including a cafe stop at chasewater its took me a little over 4 and a half hours to complete (can sometimes take longer) its all a mix of local park, canal, road and gravel path but still rigid friendly. not sure how many miles it is but it knackers me out (probably wont for you lot im just unfit!). no specific day or anything as im free any day until the 20th jan then free every weekend after that. anyone up for it?

Attachments

• 1546289_584489254938631_1261909944_n.jpg
    1546289_584489254938631_1261909944_n.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 13,173
I'm late to the party but I'm up for it on a convenient date in the near future.......always nice to ride a new trail with fresh faces!.......daz

im free anyday/time from this saturday all the way until the 20th :) happy to go for a ride any time :)

EDIT - might be doing another ride sunday 5th jan, once my tyre is changed, leaving Walsall arboreteum roughly 10:45 if anyones up for it.

Back