Anyone in contact with RAFbikes?

Re: Re:

captaincowelly":x8ogxn5x said:
Apologies guys,I just checked my emails and the message I thought I sent him hadn't been delivered. :facepalm:
It's now sent. :D
Will let you know.

Thanks again for your effort. Really appreciated. :)

Jeggo":iw3b1xju said:
captaincowelly":iw3b1xju said:
Apologies guys,I just checked my emails and the message I thought I sent him hadn't been delivered. :facepalm:
It's now sent. :D
Will let you know.

Thanks again for your effort. Really appreciated. :)

We are in contact about any news about this nightmare. Thanks a lot!

Hello!!!

Any news about this matter?

I still haven't received my articles.

This in incredible!!! I propose to inform the admins of the phorum. We can't be waiting without doing anything...

I am very angry. I will do all the legal actions I can.

What do you think? Anybody has received the articles after the long waiting?

I'm still waiting for fork and stem, paid in March.
captaincowelly, can you contact Admins or Mark/Rafbikes directly? We all have problems, but this is getting ridiculous.

RobMac":1oizj3bo said:
pinareturns":1oizj3bo said:
Any of you ha contacted with "admins" in order to get some info? In cases like this, it's better to move together.

Regards.

I'm monitoring the situation.

Hi RobMac, a lot of people have still not received their goods from Mark aka RAFbikes. Could you perhaps please step in and take some action on our behalf? it would be much appreciated!

RobMac":32wu0llv said:
Can I have a show of hands who's still waiting on bits please.
I was under the impression that this was all sorted :facepalm:

I did ask who was still waiting on bits as I wanted to make a list. I had pm'd Mark a few times and he did read them but no response. At this stage there's not much more the Admin can do other than banning BUT if we do that its will close the communication door way and that will do nobody any good.

Back