anybody near kinrossie perthshire

DrJo

Senior Retro Guru
ola friendly retrobikers can anybody help a brother out. I'd like a retroroad bike picking up and couriering to me if possible. I'd like it checked for any troubles first. Supposedly it's almost nos as it's been in storage. Looking forward to hearing from you's,
Thanxeverso DrJo

Re:

Sorry man, hour snd a half drive from me in Aberdeen, I was only down near-ish there the other week too :roll:

Can't think of anyone local off the top of my head either :?

I have said I may be able to pick it up next weekend just depends whether Heathers car is fixed with the new turbo but won't know until closer to the time. As usual time will be tight with us as we have to drive home and its about 4 1/2 - 5 hour round trip.
If somebody could go and check it out beforehand so DrJo can have it sorted so I can hjust pick it up that would be really helpful as I wont have any time to muck about as I will have the family either with me or waiting.

Jamie

I could pick it up on route to Carnoustie. I am travelling up by car on Saturday 5th so I can stay a night in Carnousties campsite so I am fresh for Sunday morning. Is the bike bought and paid for or is the sale subject to bikes condition. Not sure what checking it out first entails as it'd have to be utterly junked before I'd turn my nose up ....... what with me being so discerning :LOL:

I have pm'd DrJo for particulars.

Back