An FSX Inspired 1994 Specialized S-Works M2 (Finished pics page... 16!)

And totally understand the rapid-fires preferences, i have a spare catalogue stock cockpit to swap on as and when the mood takes me with the M900s, 2 bikes in 1 then aswell !!

ShitGrift are not great if you want to break before a corner and change down at the same time, or pull wheelies, feather and change up at the same time, but hey if you’re sponsored by them, nothing you can’t work around !!

I wonder if this is why/how JMC mastered coasters, he had to !!

This is really coming along nicely, really like it and your little touches 👌

Ref the 3" rise bars, I think they're likely a mythical creature 🦄 as I've not seen a single set out there anywhere, in any colour, mine are 2.5" rise so I wonder if the 3" were a one off, or a few off, for certain riders as I know his stem on the m2 for example, was a custom one in a shorter length for Jason!

This is really coming along nicely, really like it and your little touches 👌

Ref the 3" rise bars, I think they're likely a mythical creature 🦄 as I've not seen a single set out there anywhere, in any colour, mine are 2.5" rise so I wonder if the 3" were a one off, or a few off, for certain riders as I know his stem on the m2 for example, was a custom one in a shorter length for Jason!
I wondered the same, never ever seen any 3inch Azonics, seen some MX and BMX black 3inch risers but just don’t look the same.

But sure have seen the champagne gold in 2.5inch, forget what rise mine are on the Kona

I reckon they're simply not out there in the public domain, I'm happy enough with my 2.5" rise in fairness, got a few other things I need to be looking for instead lol 😉

I reckon they're simply not out there in the public domain, I'm happy enough with my 2.5" rise in fairness, got a few other things I need to be looking for instead lol 😉
Did you per chance take the grips off his original to verify def 3inch 🤔

Oh that's interesting, I had no idea the 3" were so hard to come by. Explains a lot.

I wonder if that extra half an inch on the 2.5" would still be worth upgrading to?

I think possibly in the gold if I can ever find them. At least to have the option anyway.

The Bonty ones are tempting too, but look to be even shallower and really want to stick with the Azonic's for this, so will give them a miss.

Thanks as always for the kind words gents!

Oh that's interesting, I had no idea the 3" were so hard to come by. Explains a lot.

I wonder if that extra half an inch on the 2.5" would still be worth upgrading to?

I think possibly in the gold if I can ever find them. At least to have the option anyway.

The Bonty ones are tempting too, but look to be even shallower and really want to stick with the Azonic's for this, so will give them a miss.

Thanks as always for the kind words gents!
£10 and 3-4 inch rise apparently, so it’s possible

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's just cruel Joe...
😂 🙈 I check sold stock a fair bit it seems, you can learn a lot about the market that way for the hard to find stuff.

don’t worry, pretty sure those measurements are wrong on the sold ones.

my golds are 1.5inch, lock on Ules make it easy.

Attachments

• 0B73F563-680F-452E-95D4-1A3469441471.jpeg
    0B73F563-680F-452E-95D4-1A3469441471.jpeg
    310.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back