For Sale ALL SOLD - Various Shimano XTR and XT components

cango_uk

Dirt Disciple
I want a new bike, and I was not allowed another unless I retired one. So my '97 GT Zaskar has been stripped and the bits are available for sale here.

SOLD XTR FC-M900 170mm Crankset - scuffed, lacquer peeling but good threads and no dings. I am looking for £60 + plus carriage costs, payable with PayPal "friends and family".
IMG_3348.jpeg IMG_3350.jpeg

SOLD XTR RD-M900 Rear Derailleur - amazing condition considering I've had this for nearly 20 years! Small drop scuff, showing in the picture, good threads and bearings, until recently used on a 9 speed set up with newer M965 levers and it worked perfectly. I am looking for £75 + plus carriage costs, payable with PayPal "friends and family".
IMG_3355.jpeg IMG_3359.jpeg IMG_3357.jpeg

SOLD XTR CS-M970 11T-32T - XT CS-M760 11T-32T Until recently used on a 9 speed set up with M965 levers and an RD-M900 rear derailleur, it worked perfectly. I also genuinely thought it was an XTR CS-M970 until I started checking it to sell it... it's got an XTR retaining cap at least. I am looking for £30 + plus carriage costs, payable with PayPal "friends and family".

IMG_3361.jpeg IMG_3360.jpeg IMG_3362.jpeg

SOLD XTR M965 Brakes and Shifters combo levers with disc brake callipers and hydraulic lines, bled and ready to use. Front line is 65cm and rear line is 130cm. I used these levers with the RD-M900 rear derailleur and the CS-M970 cassette for a 9-Speed set up, worked perfectly on my GT. I am looking for £80 + plus carriage costs, payable with PayPal "friends and family".

IMG_3352.jpeg IMG_3353.jpeg

Please check out the pictures and ask your questions. Happy to talk about combining things with discounts and postage etc.

Last edited:
Back