All sold or moved

Re: Re:

Giom6":3151r948 said:
Don't suppose you have any nice 1" silver quill stems tucked away mate? :?

Did you get sorted out with the Ritchey stem you were after, or is this another search mate?

raidan73":3jebiq12 said:
Giom6":3jebiq12 said:
Don't suppose you have any nice 1" silver quill stems tucked away mate? :?

Did you get sorted out with the Ritchey stem you were after, or is this another search mate?

I didn't, Im still waiting to hear from Carl, but thats not urgent. This is something different :?

Just looking for something in good nick, like a Zoom or something but I can only find 1 1/8" :x

Re:

Raceface Team SL headset with 'Use The Force' top cap. 100% complete and very nice condition. Lower bearings aren't quite as smooth as the silky top ones but still perfectly useable £25

Somebody recently had a wanted advert up for a RF Real Seal headset - understanding this is not quite the same, it might be worth having a quick scan for the advert nevertheless and giving them a shout?

BB.

BoyBurning":bu1v150g said:
Raceface Team SL headset with 'Use The Force' top cap. 100% complete and very nice condition. Lower bearings aren't quite as smooth as the silky top ones but still perfectly useable £25

Somebody recently had a wanted advert up for a RF Real Seal headset - understanding this is not quite the same, it might be worth having a quick scan for the advert nevertheless and giving them a shout?

BB.

Thanks mate, think I found the one :)

Re: Allsorts of crap

Are the silver bar ends still available? If so is it the pair in the pics, L bend with machined surface?

Re: Allsorts of crap

Minifreak":2vg9rzlj said:
Are the silver bar ends still available? If so is it the pair in the pics, L bend with machined surface?

Yep, still available and those are the pics :D

Latest posts

Back