For Sale All Sold! Kooka, Cook Bros Cranks, Fournales Forks

Matt-k

GT Fan
No longer needed for my build so up for sale are the following with more to follow.....
PayPal friends & Family please or collection from Lincoln with a coffee n biscuits!

Cook Bros Cranks £325 Posted UK. SOLD
I would of removed the rings but I removed the big star nut on the back & the spider is tight on the arms and I'm not brave enough to add force!

Fournales, as close to NOS as your likely to find! Medium, Complete with disc mounts and booklet! Can holds pressure, I don't think these have ever been ridden. These really are the business and make any frame look a million dollars! £500 posted UK SOLD

Kooka Cranks £115 posted UK.SOLD
Nice, as pictured.
More to follow...
DSC_0909.JPG DSC_0911.JPG DSC_0697.JPG
DSC_1082.JPG DSC_1083.JPG DSC_1085.JPG
DSC_0625.JPG DSC_0628.JPG DSC_0633.JPG DSC_0632.JPG

Last edited:
There's a small area milled out neatly on the rear base of the can, I was told this was done at the factory to stop the back of the can hitting the link at full expansion which makes sense, you can just see it in the last pic and I'll get a better one soon.

Last edited:
Gorgeous forks they are Matt 😎 I doubt that kit will be around for long mate 😉
If you're lucky you can get the funds back in the bank before she notices 😀

Let's hope so! It actually pains me to put those up for sale but I can't hang on to everything and if she finds out what I've spent she'll kill me....simple as that. She buys budget crumpets to save pennies for Christ's sake! I won't eat them Warburton's or nothing.

Back