All gone

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Selling some stuff - prices are for the items only - PP Gift please.
Postage depends on whether the buyer wants 2nd Class Signed for or something else - so from £2 upwards.
OFFERS WELCOME

PM Me and Dibs here first.

X-Lite Ti Camlock Skewers in a very dark brown/black - pair. Beautiful condition - shown fitted to my RSP. £30

Syncros Skewers in Black - pair. Good condition, the front is slightly marked (as pictured) more so than the rear which is very good - both shown fitted to my Dynatech ~(the rear nut is shown next to the Suntour mech) £15 SOLD

A set of Magura HS33 Hydraulic Brakes, all set up and complete ready to fit, lightly used in excellent condition (bit dirty) Has pads with plenty life left and ALL hardware/Bolts/Washers etc. £70 SOLD

A Pair of Silver Avid SD 7 SL levers, very rare in the UK and I bought these from Taiwan. Come with SD 7 brakes in Graphite with Clarks pads with plenty life - complete with ALL four bolts (only two pictured though). Wonderful brakes and I only replaced these with Paul Components Neo Retro only because the bike needed Cantilevers otherwise would've left these. £30 SOLD

Selling a Polished USE Seatpost and the Hardware bits that come with it in Anodized Red.
The Seatpost has scratches and marks (which can be polished out) Pictures are true reflection.
There is one bolt missing from the clamp. £15 SOLD

2500dqd.jpg

taoak8.jpg

dczor6.jpg

2ptc4tl.jpg

2ed8j8z.jpg

2nbf5na.jpg

2mq9itd.jpg

2yn2qtd.jpg

2qja8mf.jpg

6page0.jpg

2nk7v5x.jpg

2v30h0j.jpg

Re: Magura HS33 + Avid SD 7 SL Brakes complete sets plus extras.

Bump.

Re: X-Lite Ti QR skewers

GMC":344jbypx said:
Would you take £20 posted for them?

Sorry mate I apologise as they've been withdrawn from sale for the moment - no replacement skewers!

Back