Alejandro's (Klein) Adroit 1992 Green Gator Target sub < 7Kg

While I think that a '93 Adroit should definitely have Cantis, I have to state that there is a V-brake adapter for MC1 frames as well. I have one. I will post a picture later.

Cheers,
Andy

Im about to order this PAUL, while the Tune weights "announced" 70-75gr (real may vary +-5gr) that weight is without pads,

Bike components today told me "yes they should work and is a good choice. The weight is including the pads.
We just offer DHL to send the parcels and cant ship with any "foreign" labels. "

With all my respect for anyone, as for Magne I will probably end making a world announced on his behavior (not doing what we agreed) I just give him some more time, at least one week more of his estimation, but of course, as of now I prefeer to not order no one more thing from POLITI (Magne), the one did not do what he said to do).

What do you think on this PAUL (black, white or to be painted) cantilevers (that weight approx the same as the steinbachs) ? or do you think he Tunes Sticky Craze may look better ?

Attachments

• PAUL-Touring-Cantilever-Short-Pull-Brake-black-universal-53589-165953-1481262672.jpeg
    PAUL-Touring-Cantilever-Short-Pull-Brake-black-universal-53589-165953-1481262672.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 175
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Magpiegifts":3czsrq5a said:
KLEINselig":3czsrq5a said:
I have these in red, great seller also. Highly recommended.....

I made a question to this seller yesterday and today still I have no reply. Also yesterday ebay said that this seller may be out until 4 december (yesterday, the same day I see, so very rare) I prefer to send love &money bucks to professional shops, than persons, with all my respects cause out there I know there are many many professional individuals

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hotwheels.":4bla6ccl said:
Are those Paul brakes meant for CycloCross?
You still need a Titanium chain. :D

Not sure.. I told to bike components that thats for my Adroit 92, even I share with him the link to here.. he said it should work (of course should is not the same as must)

goodyes":2m97nhho said:
Magpiegifts":2m97nhho said:
KLEINselig":2m97nhho said:
I have these in red, great seller also. Highly recommended.....

I made a question to this seller yesterday and today still I have no reply. Also yesterday ebay said that this seller may be out until 4 december (yesterday, the same day I see, so very rare) I prefer to send love &money bucks to professional shops, than persons, with all my respects cause out there I know there are many many professional individuals

I understand what you are saying, however, the seller often goes out of the country. Plus they are a very big outfit, many ppl on here have dealt with jenny Christian before. I've bought quite a few times from their eBay store, and also direct with the seller. Great product range, lots of Tune parts.
And no I'm not on commission,lol, just saying it like it is!

Back