Sold Al Carter - Deore LX (Rawbone)

Jam_SWorks

BoTM Winner
Specialized Fan
Feedback
View
2A12DDB0-38C8-46CD-882B-597F1E48C8EE.jpeg

Now SOLD - Al Carter - Deore LX (Rawbone)

For sale is my Al Carter - Deore LX - Rawbone. Overall in very decent original condition. It has had a full strip down and rebuild with new cables. Running good old Deore LX throughout including hubs and Araya CV7 rims. The vibrant yellow paint scheme sits against black parts = it does look nice. Everything works as it should, bearings all smooth and of course a few minor scratches to be expected with its light use.

Size wise = 19” (center Bb to top of seat tube)

£175 ono

Price drop to £150…
Now £125

Now £100

Happy to box and arrange a courier within UK at buyers cost. Located in Aberdeenshire, UK. Payment by online bank transfer or PayPal.

Regards
James

Last edited:
Very nice, I still feel ashamed for stripping an XT group from an Al Carter and would love to redeem myself with this but at the same time can't help thinking how nice the parts would look on one of my other frames.

Hopefully this is far too nice for such a fate and it will be enjoyed as is, 'tis a lovely looking thing.

Very nice, I still feel ashamed for stripping an XT group from an Al Carter and would love to redeem myself with this but at the same time can't help thinking how nice the parts would look on one of my other frames.

Hopefully this is far too nice for such a fate and it will be enjoyed as is, 'tis a lovely looking thing.
Yes always a hard decision, I’d probably just price drop rather than split. Then again if you want the groupset I’m happy to split it / post just let me know 🤣🤣. I’ve got loads of bike workshop space to wall hang frames / forks.

Back