Deore XT and LX stuff, Rolls seat Quadra 21R Fork

StevieBob

Dirt Disciple
Stripped my mid-90's GT, because I am going to rebuild it differently. So parts are for sale. Based in The Netherlands, ship where ever, just ask me for the price. Always up for an offer or a combi deal, so prices are not cast in stone!!! All the stuff is also for sale on marktplaats.nl and Dutch MTB-forum. That last one I am mentioning because I am aware this is my first post on this forum. So here it is:

Deore XT RD-M739 rear derailleur 8s long cage. Sold!!!
In very good condition, some very minor signs of usage.
E30,-

Grotefoto-KGMLHVV6.jpg

Deore XT FD-M737 front derailleur, bottompull, 28.6mm clamp.
Good condition, some spots on the clamp and some chain rub on the cage.
E20,-

Grotefoto-WRK4MC3Q.jpg

Deore LX SL-M569 3x8 shifters. SOLD!!!!
Very good condition. Cleaned and oiled. Some very minor signs of usage.
E30,-

Grotefoto-76QSICL8.jpg

Deore LX BR-M600 brakes, front and rear (both are like on the picture also quality wise).
Good condition, some spots on the alu, with used pads.
Both for E25,- Rather sell them at once but willing to part with them seperately.Sold!!!!

Grotefoto-8WJUUXBO.jpg

San Marco Rolls, brown.
Good condition. Leather is really good. Gold from the logo on rear and on the rails is pretty much gone. Some signs of usage on the rails (all by all it have been mounted).
E35,-

Grotefoto-TJ84RBD4.jpg

Grotefoto-G8PI7GQY.jpg

Grotefoto-3IYJXDSG.jpg

RockShox Quadra 21R.
Paint damage around drop-outs and some on the bottom of the legs. Also two chips on one leg near the RockShox stickers. Quadra stickers are damaged. Steerer tube had rust, threated this with HG anti-rust, syou still see the spots but its harmless now. Damping pretty good for its age, I think. Steer tube is 138mm, last 18mm of that is threaded, diameter 1 1/8"
E30,-

Grotefoto-CUKRSLPF.jpg

Grotefoto-RUO3PJZ3.jpg

No it does not have lock-outs, I am not even sure if there were any front forks back then that had. About removing the steerer tube, I think this would be possible in theory. But I am not quite sure if that is something you want though. So 1.5 out of two negative is not very positive, sorry for the bad news :p

Re: Shifters

I would like the Deore LX SL-M569 3x8 shifters, please, if they are still available.

Will email Sunday am.

@sixlegs, will reply your pm in a bit!

@Rick: Have to weight the fork, it will be either €13 (if its under 2kg) or €19,- if it weights between 2kg and 5kg. Might check other shipping company, but figure wont be much difference.

Back