ADVICE ON A SALE..

Steve, think you can take a deep breath now...

Hey Steve, you no longer need to worry about the minor paint blemish
any longer or the adjuster...
When the frame is back in my hands i will make sure it is inspected, and then put back to perfection by the man who built it..
Please stop worrying it is no longer your problem :D
Im glad we have sorted this all out and i too have been concerned about any ill feelings on both sides...
I already have the perfect colour in mind if it is needed...
Thankyou everyone for all your wise and unbiased input..
And hope now we are all happy... Now the problem is resolved :D

Hello Joe, I sincerely hope it is a minor blemish, if Rody's right it'll have to be stripped back to bare metal again before painting. The adjuster, well perhaps you might be able to live with it? I'm sorry to say I couldn't accept it on a new frame. I tried to accept it believe me. Hey, we're all different! :)

I'm glad we're sorted now and I certainly bear no grudges, life's too short matey.

Hope to see you at a future retromeet and shake your hand fella.
:)

Steve

Steve and Joe,

Correction of the issues SHOULD be addressed, as a perfect finished product is the expectation of all informed customers.

Glad the group discussion was resolved positively...

Can you feel the love?

Group hug anyone? :LOL:

cheers,

rody

The Notting Hill thing is lost on me - I've never seen it but I guess you're being disparaging! :LOL:

Jez, I said shake Joe's HAND not gland! :LOL:

;)

Stevek

I had to look up disparaging, and then i did a thesaurus on it, and I have to come to the conclusion that I wasn't being:
nit-picking, critical, disaproving, judgemental, unsympathetic, or derogatory.
It was just a joke :roll:

"Notting Hill" is what is loosely termed a "chick-flick", whereby.....girls would get together and watch it round someone's house, drink Lambrini, eat chocolate, and possibly put on mail varnish etc while gossiping about other girls who have possibly annoyed them at work. Sometimes the size of their fella's apendage has been known to have been mentioned.

I was merely suggesting that as everyone was "feeling the love" after a bout of misunderstanding..that we might all get together and enjoy a good chick flick where everything turns out fine in the end!

I'm wasted on here :roll: :roll: :roll: :LOL:

Back