o98.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 224
  • o100.jpg
    o100.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 224
  • o101.jpg
    o101.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 225
I would love to own that box fresh aluminium o. Thanks for sharing the pictures.. a few snaps I haven’t seen before.

Although looking at the alloy o with closer inspection, it appears that the bars are a lot more modern, and are not flat bars?

Late 90's SuperCross? Think I've seen that or some of it before - is it a republished article from a few years back?

Thanks for posting.

Yes this is a re published article. A good read :).
A few pics I haven’t seen before. Yes the bars are super Cross... a bit confused as to why they have put them on this O. Given its a 1991.. and the rest of the bike is original. I almost want to donate some flat bars on it. A simple black or silver flat bar would do it. Anyway thanks Again for reposting the article Augustus :)

Yes, like your thinking.. not sure if they are planning in selling it off, unless you know something I don’t ;)
I know a couple frames were sold off a year back

I wish! Aye, I nabbed my Carb-O frame in that sale. Might get on it this week. Bit apprehensive going out on a road bike! :?

Carbo O is thing if beauty. I have got my Orange Dynamo 1993.. only take it out for occasional rides. The forks have a repetition of snapping.. so kitten gloves.. plus it’s in such good condition I can’t justify riding it hard. That’s what my modern trek and Pinarello are for!

Back