A Very British Klunker

After a gentle reminder from Guy Redshaw that I was slacking ( and he has just built a modern Stooge Klunker) I thought I would put a bit more time into the BSA. The front brake cable tensioner has been a bit of a challenge but after cannibalising a few bits I have managed to find a solution.
20231028_115211.jpg
The rough alloy seatpost has been polished and fitted. Just need to sort the rear brake and then onto the gearing, a few problems to overcome there but that's the point of the journey.
20231028_115801.jpg

After a gentle reminder from Guy Redshaw that I was slacking ( and he has just built a modern Stooge Klunker) I thought I would put a bit more time into the BSA. The front brake cable tensioner has been a bit of a challenge but after cannibalising a few bits I have managed to find a solution.
View attachment 791169
The rough alloy seatpost has been polished and fitted. Just need to sort the rear brake and then onto the gearing, a few problems to overcome there but that's the point of the journey.
View attachment 791170
I was wondering how you were doing on this reject. Extremely nice, so much nicer than any klunkers in my collection. Congr

Back