A few retro clothing items

Old Fisher

Old School Hero
Having a bit of clear out post house move and found these items:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A couple of other part bin bits

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheers for letting us know how you feel/dress.

I, on the contrary, refuse to buy any new clothing.

Except for undies, socks, shoes, and waterproofs.

Just in case you were also wondering.

The cap looks good, but the other clothes, in my opinion, are not very good. I am not a fan of retro things, rather, on the contrary, I follow current fashion and I prefer modern types of clothing.

Well I'm pretty dapper myself as it happens but this deserves it's own thread IMHO.

Latest posts

Back