98 Steel Rockhopper Comp

Re: Newbie 98 Steel Rockhopper Comp

Cheers Dicko10. Yes, she rides great. Really happy with the set up now and think it's nearly finished! :)

A few more little upgrades. The RaceFace cranks seem to nice to scratch so I've added some red crank boots, Wellgo Magnesium pedals, red Aerozine titanium skewers and some 'rainbow' titanium bottle cage bolts to add a little colour.
Now on the look out for a USE Sumo seat post after my RaceFace Deus one cracked around Gisburn last Saturday :facepalm:

Attachments

• IMG_2249.JPG
    IMG_2249.JPG
    221.1 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_2209.JPG
    IMG_2209.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_2235.JPG
    IMG_2235.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 576
Re: Newbie 98 Steel Rockhopper Comp

isitafox":39uhr1cw said:
Image19.jpg

I essetilly have this bike, but ble, and with magura hs33's...
so good to see someone else riding a rockhopper as a trials bike

Cookielad":36jlwdao said:
A few more little upgrades. The RaceFace cranks seem to nice to scratch so I've added some red crank boots, Wellgo Magnesium pedals, red Aerozine titanium skewers and some 'rainbow' titanium bottle cage bolts to add a little colour.
Now on the look out for a USE Sumo seat post after my RaceFace Deus one cracked around Gisburn last Saturday :facepalm:

This looks UNREAL! those wheels and Race Face crankset have transformed it!

Ben Trash Mile":10k4xyn0 said:
Cookielad":10k4xyn0 said:

This looks UNREAL! those wheels and Race Face crankset have transformed it!

Thanks! Had a few more changes since, need to get a update on here. Had her out over the last few weeks and still rides great. Running Kenda small block 8 tyres which are quick! It’s one of 3 Ritchey framed Rockhoppers we have!

Back