98+ BotM theme suggestions

How about it actually has to be a bike rather than a showroom queen that never gets ridden and filthy ?

Yes I can appreciate a beautifully finished bike but I'd much rather see a bike being ridden than hung on a wall 'cos it's too precious to be used.

(I'm gonna put my flak jacket on now and hide behind the sofa until the dust settles :LOL: )

How about it actually has to be a bike rather than a showroom queen that never gets ridden and filthy ?

Yes I can appreciate a beautifully finished bike but I'd much rather see a bike being ridden than hung on a wall 'cos it's too precious to be used.

(I'm gonna put my flak jacket on now and hide behind the sofa until the dust settles :LOL: )
Out at least twice a week and no helicopter tape :p

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
We’ll do one next month. Because they’re so infrequent we’ll probably just have an open competition.

Back