97 santa cruz heckler finished for now

Peteroughton169

Retro Guru
20210813_201539.jpg 20210818_124426.jpg
hi all, picked up this heckler frame last week, it was in a sorry state. the shock mount has a cracked weld which can be sorted, I got it for 30 quid and the original shock for a tenner so I took a punt. I've stripped it down, sent the front triangle away to have the bottle bosses replaced as they were spinning. when I get it back it will go off to get the weld redun. I've started polishing the rear triangle as you can see. it's coming up nice. front will be powder coated marzocchi orange hopefully. does anyone have any info re. shock mounting hardware at all? would appreciate it so I can get the shock mounted. Will post updates as and when they happen!

The front one is a spacer which has threads in that the 4 MMI bolts thread into

the rear is standard with DU bushings and reducers for 5/6mm

cheers everyone, just want to get the right ones. the shock has the bushing and spacers at one end but the other has nothing, I do have fox bushings already, so just the other stuff is needed

main frame has come back after having the bottle mounts replaced as they were spinning in the frame, the shock mount is getting repaired tomorrow, then it'll be off to the powdercoaters. I'll post a couple pics up once I get it back👍

Back