'96 Manitou FS frame + parts

klasse

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
asking $250 USD + actual ship cost via USPS (PP gift)

Includes everything you see in the photos below: Manitou FS frame w/Risse shock, XTR front derailleur w/the special clamp, Titec riser bar, seatpost, seatpost clamp, and FOX HP pump

CONDITION we have 2 tiny cracks in the headtube and a ding on the underside of the downtube near the bottom bracket shell, see the closeup pics. I closely inspected the rest of the frame and found it to be free of cracks though it shows some road rash in areas. I took lots of pics to show you the condition. The shock works nicely as does the pump.

SIZE is 19” from Center of bottom bracket to top of seat tube, 17” from center of bottom bracket to center of seat tube, the top tube is 23.25” inches center to center

NOTES The headset has parts that allow it to work with a 1 ¼” head tube and 1 1/8" fork. The Buyer will be given the option of purchasing the Marzocchi Bomber fork (1 1/8” steerer) that was running on this frame and some other parts.

DSCN5124.jpg

DSCN5115.jpg

DSCN5197.jpg

DSCN5198.jpg

DSCN5199.jpg

DSCN5127.jpg

Ironv6":1gohx2rj said:
interested, pm sent

Thanks, I will let you and rojo know the dimensions of the box and we can figure the best route to Spain.

It looks like I need to get it in a box no larger than 44" x 24" x 8" and cost will be very close to $60 USD to Spain via USPS Priority International.

For a 12lb. box of these dimensions, ship cost to Spain = $60.71 USD
and to UK = $59.23

Postage may be calculated here: http://postcalc.usps.gov/

I am pretty busy tomorrow so figure by Saturday I will have the fork and some other parts photographed. Thanks!

Back