96 GT Zaskar for sale 500 OBO

zDnBz, if you aren't sure what some of the components are then perhaps just write down whatever is stamped on them. Better still, provide some more high resolution pics so people can see for themselves.

As already mentioned, specify as well the currency your price is in, and whether that includes postage etc.

zDnBz":361eukgj said:
get a life seriously.

LIST YOUR BIKE PROPERLY!!! Then people might stop taking the p*ss!

The description you gave blatantly isn't of the bike you're selling. Anyone with a working pair of eyes can see that.

:facepalm: :roll:

To try and help you seller..

Fork looks like Judy XC/SL, Will be on a sticker on the fork leg.

Chainset XT M739 I think,

RD 75*

Brakes look like 752 but I am not sure.

Rims are maybe Mavic 217/8 there will be a number on the sticker.

Shifters look low end in the tank reflection but I can't be sure.. Better pics will help people ID your parts if you don't know what they are or can't be bothered.

IWish":3poyahdg said:

RD 75*

Shifters look low end in the tank reflection but I can't be sure.. Better pics will help people ID your parts if you don't know what they are or can't be bothered.

Thank you very much i cant handle all of this harshness lol

zDnBz":kmzucnnx said:
IWish":kmzucnnx said:

RD 75*

If you think this is bad - wait 'til your taste in drum and bass comes in to question ;)

good luck with your sale.

Nice bike for a build. Sadly you may get you best return by parting the bike out on eBay. While I understand asking $500 I don't think you will get it.

The frame is highly desirable to many. Take a photo of the serial number to verify it is in fact a 96 Zaskar. Also people like to see that the back of the top tube is indeed flat. I'm not doubting this is a Zaskar. Sure looks like a 96 Zaskar to me.

I bought a 97 Zaskar off CL for $200 a few months back (mismatched crap wheelset - I would have paid $250 w/the wheels you have). Bought a 92 Zaskar frame for $125. Just an idea of the prices involved from a RB noob interested in Zaskar's and GT.

TBH though it's a great bike. I'd suggest doing some work on it and keeping it. A little TLC and you could really breathe some new life into that bike.

Groundoggy":39vnea4b said:
Nice bike for a build. Sadly you may get you best return by parting the bike out on eBay. While I understand asking $500 I don't think you will get it.

The frame is highly desirable to many. Take a photo of the serial number to verify it is in fact a 96 Zaskar. Also people like to see that the back of the top tube is indeed flat. I'm not doubting this is a Zaskar. Sure looks like a 96 Zaskar to me.

I bought a 97 Zaskar off CL for $200 a few months back (mismatched crap wheelset - I would have paid $250 w/the wheels you have). Bought a 92 Zaskar frame for $125. Just an idea of the prices involved from a RB noob interested in Zaskar's and GT.

TBH though it's a great bike. I'd suggest doing some work on it and keeping it. A little TLC and you could really breathe some new life into that bike.
Thanks man I think im going to do the E-bay thing..

zDnBz":2x4xmhbw said:

Nobody is being harsh mate, and I'm sure that there are a fair few people on here who would happily buy your bike (me included) if you'd taken the time to list it properly instead of copying and pasting the spec from a completely different bike.

Cheers - good luck with the sale whatever you decide to do :)

Back