96 GT Psyclone in team scream.

You could ride an 18in.[/quote]

6,1 with a 33 inside leg?[/quote]

Right. 19in is it.[/quote]

No idea, I had a old British eagle shadow 21” frame so what’s your point?

mtbdave":soe0daci said:
You could ride an 18in.

6,1 with a 33 inside leg?[/quote]

Right. 19in is it.[/quote]

No idea, I had a old British eagle shadow 21” frame so what’s your point?[/quote]

Do i need one?

mtbdave":33swjf9m said:
What’s your problem?

Because everything I say seems you wanna disagree with

The problem was your post stating a chromoly GT frame weigs less than a titanium GT frame and that´s not correct.
Also, the amount of seatpost showing suggest a frame that´s slightly too big. that´s not my problem as well.

Prodigal Son":2jljkvln said:
mtbdave":2jljkvln said:
What’s your problem?

The problem was your post stating a chromoly GT frame weigs less than a titanium GT frame and that´s not correct.
Also, the amount of seatpost showing suggest a frame that´s slightly too big. that´s not my problem as well.

I think the OP was weighing the bikes, not the frames ;)

mk one":uebjv0ih said:
Prodigal Son":uebjv0ih said:
mtbdave":uebjv0ih said:
What’s your problem?

I think the OP was weighing the bikes, not the frames ;)

:cool: I noticed that. Xizang and psyclones are frame only GTs. We built them however we chose; light or heavy tires and pedals have a huge impact on final weight. In the end buke weight won´t matter much.

Looking at both bikes in addition to the larger size of the Xizang frame it looks like a Turbo saddle compared to a Flite then you’ve got the extra weight of the U Brake and the Flip Flop quill stem. All will add up.

They’re both fantastic bikes regardless of what they weigh!

Back