94bcd middle and 58bcd granny chainrings plus long bolts

Re:

I really think you are being totally unfair to ishaw and reading for too much into a comment which isn’t even bad.

He’s not done or said anything out of place. And I’ve always found his prices fair as are most on this forum. And to be honest by opting not to do business with him you’ve probably allowed him a easy escape.

Sure, I'll just repeat what I said to him which is that unless you're able to answer my fully formed and reasonable argument then most people would say you're displaying a silly, bigotted attitude. You and him should formm a club, and leave the rest of us to get on with it, although it's fine I suppose as we set out with never losing sight of our reasonable mindedness so we can account for you guys, although of course we have to speak up from time to time as a gesture to remind ourselves where we're at, and where you lot are at...

Re:

No idea what you mean relating to settling or argument.

Personally i think you are coming across as a complete tool.

Good luck finding what you need, I'll not be selling you anything.

Goodbye.

walkmanman":1r92poj2 said:
Sure, I'll just repeat what I said to him which is that unless you're able to answer my fully formed and reasonable argument then most people would say you're displaying a silly, bigotted attitude. You and him should formm a club, and leave the rest of us to get on with it, although it's fine I suppose as we set out with never losing sight of our reasonable mindedness so we can account for you guys, although of course we have to speak up from time to time as a gesture to remind ourselves where we're at, and where you lot are at...

You need help my friend. Seriously. Good luck in your search but I think you may struggle with your attitude as it sits currently.

You both understand all right. And I'll just mention that by profession I'm a customer service advisor so am on a daily basis articulating arguments and know that what I aim to get across will be successful, and it's only genuine tool people who can't grasp them, and from the articulate way you're writing I can see you're intelligent enough to understand, so sorry but no hiding behind that I'm afraid:) But of course it's pretty miserable to have you inflict all your desperate bluffing on the forum community undoubtedly reading this, so I think it's about time to leave this here although no doubt you'll carry on backed into your 'don't understand' corners, but the rest of us will just look on smiling:)

Re:

I'd hate to get you on the phone if as a customer I needed to deal with a rational person.

The more you rant, the more ridiculous you sound and are less likely to get the parts you want on here. Who on earth would want to deal with someone with your attitude?

If i were you I'd read back through some of your, quite frankly strange posts and try and work out where you went wrong and learn from your mistakes.

I've been on this forum over a decade and have only come across a few members on here as unhinged as you are coming across.

I'll leave you to it.

Merry Xmas.

Back