Wanted '94 Mag21 stanchions

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Full assembly ideally please...

Looking to replace mine which are bent, and would prefer full complete uppers rather than pissing around checking my caps fit etc...

Not looking for a complete set of lowers as will be reusing mine!

:)

Thank you - will keep in mind in case I get offered another orphan!

No need for the brace though :)

Full assembly ideally please...

Looking to replace mine which are bent, and would prefer full complete uppers rather than pissing around checking my caps fit etc...

Not looking for a complete set of lowers as will be reusing mine!

:)

Is this what you need?....

IMG_8428.JPG

I should have some. Not sure what you meant by "caps fitting"?

Cheers

They're not 1994 MAG21 stanchions, you need the Alu ones (gold).
The 1994 Mag21 caps only fit the 1994 Alu stanchions.

@wadsy ...... and there you were trying to help....... #bothbarrels
Don't go trying to help again.

To be fair, the OP could have made it a bit clearer to us less enlightened Mag21 fans as to what/why specifically '94?

Yep, I know the earlier (steel) stanchions have a different thread for their air cap assemblies (caps?) than the later Easton aluminium legs do. I didn't remember the year of change though. Ho-hum.

Anyywaaay!... I believe the steel ones will fit your lower legs if required - as long as correct upper and lower bushes are used. Later forks had a larger outer diameter for the upper bush iirc.

Or, I have some Easton alloy stanchions too. I'd have to check condition and if spare though.

Cheers
wad

PS. The ones in my photo have "caps" fitted anyway, so no problem afaiks 😜

PPS. My health is particularly shit atm, so need to take a break from "bike-stuff". The level of my chronic pain and chronic fatigue is too much to allow me to engage. Hopefully back soon-ish!... Later.

Last edited:
Back