94 Explosif

benjabbi

Bontrager Fan
I said I'd never do it but I'm considering moving on my Explosif, I never ride it (it hasn't even had tyres on it for at least 6 months :( ) and have a Kilauea that I use all the time.
It's a 16" later frame without the Ultrastrong ribbed downtube, would come with a P2, Velocity, slightly rough but usable Impact, DKG QR seatclamp and a Zero V and canti compatible dog collar. It's not perfect paint wise but nowhere near awful either. Check my signature for photos.
What's a fair price these days?

I did like your Explosif and also the evolution it took over the time.

Really hard to say what it is worth nowadays, I guess the 16" frame will have an influence to the price point. More sought after is the 18".

350,- to 450,- maybe.

Thanks @magas 👍
I was thinking somewhere about there ish. Might ebay it with a £200 start and see what happens?
On the other hand I may not be able to bring myself to sell it!
We'll see. 😁

Yep, the size will be a slight hindrance for maximum value unless you're lucky and have 2 bidders who really want it.

Anywhere north of £300 should be achievable.

Thanks @al-onestare 👍
Yeah, I suppose most people would want an 18/19" unless they're a short arse like me 😂, I do know it took forever to track down a 16" and I've not seen another (although I did stop looking once I got it)
I'm currently flipping between keep and sell on a daily basis, but it does seem a shame that a lovely bike like this is seeing no use. 🤔 Decisions, decisions! 😁

Back