For Sale '93 Klein Rascal - Sunburst Fade 18"

Factorycol

98+ BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Classic 1993 Klein Rascal.

Klein Rascal.jpg

18" size according to brochure. c2t seattube is 17", so smallish. Recently imported from the US, paint is still very VERY bright. Change of plans, and its a bit too small for me, means I'm letting this one go, at basically what it cost me for a quick sale. Full XT groupset including hubs, seatpost and headset. Sun Chinook rims. Looks to be stock spec as offered by Klein in 1993 Condition is very good, but there is some paint bubbling on the forks, and a couple of chips on the frame. Easy to restore if that's your plan, or ready to ride or keep in a Klein collection somewhere.

I can provide lots more photos if anyone wants them.

£1875 and its yours

Can be shipped anywhere in the UK for £35.00

Overseas shipping can be quoted for.

Klein front.jpg

It is, I'm a bit reluctant to let it go. But we have 2 spots to display retro bikes at my work.

The NOS stuff gets to be out of the sun, and anything that's used, but things I like goes in the roof.

This ones too nice for the roof, too small to be ridden and not really right to sit with the NOS stuff, so whilst it currently does look ace next to my desk, I feel it would be better suited to someone else.

I did the hard work of getting it into the UK, so hopefully nice and easy for someone over here to get it and love it.

Lovely looking, right size and would suit my little Klein collection. To strong a price for me tho. GLWS
no problem at, all. I'm not in a rush to sell. Perhaps I'll get the paint restored and try to build it back with new stuff. If it sells it sells, otherwise it'll stay here and continue to make everyone who sees it smile.

Reactions: SNA
Back