Sold 1993 Klein Rascal

benjabbi

Bontrager Fan
For sale is a 1993 Klein Rascal, bought fairly recently off here but I have to accept that it's too big for me.
It has an 18" seat tube, which puts is as a small in the 93 catalogue. That however is the only measurement that tallys with a small, everything else points to it being a 20".
The paint is in fairly good condition, although it does have the odd chip/scratch, the fork is a Spinner, it is not original and doesn't quite match paint wise but isn't too bad looking.
I have fitted a new BB with a 108mm axle and will chuck in the original 122mm as well.
It has a Tange cartridge bearing headset, a Kalloy seatpost and a seat QR.
Cable sleeves in place.
Now the not so good part, depending how you look at it, at some point in its life someone has drilled the top tube ports, presumably to allow the use of V-brakes.
The good news is, with a decent metal ferrule, cantis can still be used and it opens up other options (V's, Maguras) without having to butcher anything yourself. 😁
I'm just looking to get back roughly what it owes me, so £200. I'd rather it was collected, so it can be inspected and the buyer is happy but I could post if needed, would be about £25ish.
Any questions or for more specific photos just ask. 👍
Thanks, Ben. DSC_1110.JPG DSC_1111.JPG DSC_1112.JPG DSC_1113.JPG DSC_1114.JPG DSC_1115.JPG DSC_1116.JPG DSC_1117.JPG DSC_1118.JPG DSC_1119.JPG

Latest posts

Back