Sold 92/93 liyang carbon pro II carbon/alloy bonded frame nosish

stevede

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok looking to move this liyang carbon bonded as i just dont have the parts at the moment to build it well enough
she is a 17 c to c taken from tape measure best i can

the story of the frame is an old guy who had a shop in the midlands had past and left a lot of bikes that had been built to sell but never did and then he had slowly removed the parts as people asked for them
that left the shop when he passed with a load of half built bikes with the odd parts missing so this frame has been built but never ridden it has the odd very small storage mark but see the pics shes pretty much mint

from my understanding after doing some research these are not high ticket items but i think its a great quirky looking frame

due to the great condition im asking 100 pounds for the frame as she sits in the pictures more than happy to post at cost 20230906_122713.jpg 20230906_122720.jpg 20230906_122728.jpg 20230906_122735.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Steve, I’ll have I think about it. I had a Liyang bitd (alloy lx550), still have the build kit from it and a couple of sets of forks looking for a good home.

Latest posts

Back