'89 Raleigh Montage Reynolds 501 BIKE £25 + del

Archemist

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi

My 19" Raleigh Montage in lovely Reynolds 501 and pretty original condition. Much more than a pub bike but a great uni bike or similar...

89 Model year I believe with suntour XCT kit throughout, decent alesi rims in silver / black - bike is care worn rather than abused and frame will come up lovely with a bit of tlc.

Bought as a spare rider but am clearing the flock as we now have more than 10 bikes and only two of us regularly ride - in truth I can't keep on top of the "riders" at the moment!

A great bit of early brit MTB.

It's all there apart from the saddle (i may have that somewhere or will supply something instead if reqd). Needs a new bottom bracket.

How's £25 collected or £40 delivered in UK (i'll charge post at cost so if i can box it for less you pay less)

Payment via PP gift or please pay the fees.

A well worthy bargain that, i picked a white one up locally that wasn't as nice or as original as this. seems to ride ok to say mine needs rebuild and refresh. as you say almost too good for teh pub or station.

Re: Re:

Once A Hero":3in3bs4r said:
Did this ever leave you?
Looking for parts of it if its still available.

still got it but it's looking a little worse for wear - due to storage / moving issues

what parts are you after?

Re:

Rear mech, chainset, possibly the brake levers, possibly the hubs (what are they?), is there a front mech?

Back