753R SBDU TT special - W.Kent

It's certainly a TT special but with an earlier CSM bb shell with the points at the side of the chainstay so Metric tubing. Wonder what the Reynolds decal says

My Holdsworth Classic TT was meant for single chainring but came out of the factory with braze ons for two.

Edit I'm in two minds on the paint. My direct experience of SBDU frames is from the 70's. At that time the silver and gold paint on the TT was a special lightweight finish and was quite thin / fragile.

The paint on the frame above is a bit thick but maybe by 1983 the lightweight finish was replaced by a thicker paint

Last edited:
No single 57T ring no 12-17 straight through block hardly a TT special…..but they are rare…

I've got the foil headbadge and single ring but missing the Time Trial on the top tube... maybe it's a wet weather time trial machine, no skin suit required.. just go naked under a cape...🌨️ 😉

IMG_20220414_132341_HDR (1).jpg

Last edited:
It's certainly a TT special but with an earlier CSM bb shell with the points at the side of the chainstay so Metric tubing. Wonder what the Reynolds decal says

My Holdsworth Classic TT was meant for single chainring but came out of the factory with braze ons for two.

Edit I'm in two minds on the paint. My direct experience of SBDU frames is from the 70's. At that time the silver and gold paint on the TT was a special lightweight finish and was quite thin / fragile.

The paint on the frame above is a bit thick but maybe by 1983 the lightweight finish was replaced by a thicker paint
The paint on my '82 is quite thin. (Same colour as that flatbar).

Back