56cm frame

Becontreejim

Dirt Disciple
I am after a tidy, steel frame. I want 130 rear dropout spacing, vertical / semi vertical dropouts as I wish to run an 11 speed modern groupset.

Ideal size is a 56cm. Non threaded steerer preferred, to fit threadless headset, but not against threaded.

I prefer lugged frames, but not a deal breaker. My preference is pretty and Italian (who wouldn’t?), but not against a Uk or other manufacturer. Ideally don’t want to have to send it away to have chips refinished etc, but can do for the right frame. The lighter the tubing the better, eg Genuis and such like, but no super light as in Tecnos. Struggle up the hills as it is on my winter bike, so Gara and Aelle not ideal, unless super pretty.

Don’t mind lesser known, obscure manufacturers, as after a bike I can build and use down the lanes before the winter bike comes out and already have a high end steel best bike.

Based in E. London and on the tube, but have a postman.

If you have got something hanging up, stored up or retired, that is never going to be built or used, let me know and save me from Taiwanese carbon.

I have for sale a very nice nineties Colnago frame with chromed lugs, 56 cm. If interested, send me a PM

Back