Wanted 29er wanted

spike3

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
After a 29er, preferably with front suspension. Ideally looking for a complete bike, but would consider a frame. I'm 5'11" so something around a M or L depending on frame geometry. Based in Staffordshire, but I am happy to travel to collect.

Hi Spike. It's not bang on what you're after but I am 5'11 and this is a good size frame for me. I am selling a Bombtrack ADV+ frameset with carbon rigid fork. Here's a pic and my for sale post for more info can be found here.

20230117145020_IMG_1445_2.JPG

Thanks
Jake

Hi, may I ask what your budget is approx? Might have a couple of options pending budget.

First up is a felt carbon. I had it built up running xo but stripped to sell and haven't got around to it yet. As it's stripped I could offer it with various build options.

Second up but not yet decided if I'm ready to part with is an on one ti 29er, revs, xtr 10x1, fulcrum wheels etc.

Hi, may I ask what your budget is approx? Might have a couple of options pending budget.

First up is a felt carbon. I had it built up running xo but stripped to sell and haven't got around to it yet. As it's stripped I could offer it with various build options.

Second up but not yet decided if I'm ready to part with is an on one ti 29er, revs, xtr 10x1, fulcrum wheels etc.
What would be the prices on both frames please and what are the sizes?

The felt is a medium. On one a large. I'm not sure about parting with the latter, at least not until I've finished another project which may or may not replace it.

I'll try to grab some pics over the weekend.

Back