Wanted 27.0 400mm long black seatpost (or something 25-ish that I could use with a spacer?)

TreaderSteve

Senior Retro Guru
I'm looking for something nice, light, not high ££ in good/ great condition.....I don't exactly know what this grail is I seek but I was slightly disappointed with the 460g heft of a PUSH (Kalloy) one I got hold of.
I don't think I can afford £80-odd for a nice Syncros or similar, but what else might there be for my Kona that would fit the bill? A USE one might be good with a spacer but finding a good condition one in black is a tough call - let alone for within my semi-tight-arse budget!
Thanks

I’ve got this own branded Kona one which is fairly light (I’d need to weigh it and measure if it’s any good for you)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hello, I saw that on Ebay - I fear due to having long thigh bones I do need a layback 'post - otherwise I was all set to ask if it was 400mm (and whether it was pretty light or not).
Instead I spent a portion of the night dreaming about getting a USE post re-anodised - yes - actually dreaming about seatposts....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sadly those two in Holland aren't 400mm and it would take me some time (years probably!) to break the 'code' of buying on Marktplaats!

Thanks Siish - I'm not fussy re: using 'modern' ones such as the KranX one - I found all the ones available on Ebay but I haven't been able to find weights for hardly any of these modern ones - all of which are probably Kalloy - just branded differently. The PUSH one was a cheap gamble, but it's a lump....so before I spend £20 (on top of the tenner for the PUSH one) I need some weight specs....

I've got the same post so will weigh it and let you know,, I know it's not very heavy though

Ive recently bought 2 uno posts from st john street cycles...£15. Each weighed around 350g at 400mm....athough a bit thinner than yours. But they do quote an in house weight of 355g at 31.8.

Back