For Sale 26er Tyres For Sale

fergusd

Dirt Disciple
I have a load of 26" tyres accumulated over the last while in the 26er era. I've moved to tubeless only and don't see my 26" bikes using lots of tyres as I have moved to 27.5 and 29ers.

All tyres are used, all are 90+ tread, many are almost unused (despite the mud ;-) - I may give them a wash).

All tyres are folding beads.

All tyres are in pairs.

Any tubeless tyres (UST) will show slight signs of sealant being used but they are fairly clean inside.

I'm looking for 12 quid per tyre, postage is extra depending on what is being shipped - I'll minimise costs and ship using Hermes.

There are 14 tyres (7 pairs) shown in this link : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/flsxsti90tifmrx/AACriOCzpTGOSf_Q2jMox8uMa?dl=0

The images are shown in the following order, Tyre Sidewall, Tread, and repeat ;-)

If interested, PM me on here. I'm on holiday this week but will keep an eye on my email.

Ride on.

Fd

I'll take the xc fire pros with the flame logos, if you have a pair, please

Last edited:
I have a load of 26" tyres accumulated over the last while in the 26er era. I've moved to tubeless only and don't see my 26" bikes using lots of tyres as I have moved to 27.5 and 29ers.

All tyres are used, all are 90+ tread, many are almost unused (despite the mud ;-) - I may give them a wash).

All tyres are folding beads.

All tyres are in pairs.

Any tubeless tyres (UST) will show slight signs of sealant being used but they are fairly clean inside.

I'm looking for 12 quid per tyre, postage is extra depending on what is being shipped - I'll minimise costs and ship using Hermes.

There are 14 tyres (7 pairs) shown in this link : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/flsxsti90tifmrx/AACriOCzpTGOSf_Q2jMox8uMa?dl=0

The images are shown in the following order, Tyre Sidewall, Tread, and repeat ;-)

If interested, PM me on here. I'm on holiday this week but will keep an eye on my email.

Ride on.

Fd
I’m keen on the tubeless Trail Kings!

Thanks to all who have expressed interest, original link now updated with currently available tyres. Those that remain :-
Pair of Conti Trail King 2.2's
Pair of Panaracer Trail Rakers 2.1's
Pair of Pararacer Fire XC Pro 2.1's

Back