Wanted 26 x 1/4 (32-597) Tyres

Copernicus

Retro Newbie
These seem to be like hens teeth so wondered if anyone out there has a half-decent pair or ideas where they might be sourced?
Thanks, Nicolaus

I have a pair off a 50s three speed bike. Look to be 80s/90s replacements of the originals, so quite modern looking, but they are in good nick.

Sounds hopeful. Is it possible to post a picture and idea of price?

Righto, well I guess my long delay might mean you've looked elsewhere for the tyres, but if not then here's a few pics:

They're in pretty excellent condition and I can't see any signs of wear. With postage, my price is £13.20, or just a tenner if you'd be able to collect from my home (NW London). And I'll also throw in the tubes they're currently fitted with, if you'd want them.

Righto, well I guess my long delay might mean you've looked elsewhere for the tyres, but if not then here's a few pics:

They're in pretty excellent condition and I can't see any signs of wear. With postage, my price is £13.20, or just a tenner if you'd be able to collect from my home (NW London). And I'll also throw in the tubes they're currently fitted with, if you'd want them.
I have indeed been looking elsewhere but with no luck so would very much like to take you up on the offer. I’m in rural Worcestershire so am happy to cover the postage. Not sure how we conclude the deal as very new on this forum

Just Pm'd you. As a newbie you're not allowed to pm but can receive them OK. And possibly you can reply once having received one, but let me know.

Back