Sold 26" wheels, DX, mavic 217

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Bought last year, won't be able to use them though (don't ask - covid and Brexit both to blame...)
Deore DX hubs, mavic 217 rims, 36 hole, including 7 speed cassette, original skewers, Michelin Wildgripper lite tyres and tubes.
Unused and unfettled by me - hubs are smooth but need regreasing, rims have plenty of life left and are straight and round. Cassette - no idea, Doesn't look too worn but I've not tried a chain on it. Tyres and tubes hold air but are cracking so I wouldn't want to do any serious riding on them.
Just looking for what I paid, so 35 collected from Gateshead area, or can post for whatever that will cost (if I can get a box...)

Pics soon

Last edited:
Bought last year, won't be able to use them though (don't ask - covid and Brexit both to blame...)
Deore DX hubs, mavic 217 rims, 36 hole, including 7 speed cassette, original skewers, Michelin Wildgripper lite tyres and tubes.
Unused and unfettled by me - hubs are smooth but need regreasing, rims have plenty of life left and are straight and round. Cassette - no idea, Doesn't look too worn but I've not tried a chain on it. Tyres and tubes hold air but are cracking so I wouldn't want to do any serious riding on them.
Just looking for what I paid, so 35 collected from Gateshead area, or can post for whatever that will cost (if I can get a box...)

Pics soon
Yes please! Pm incoming!

Latest posts

Back