For Sale 26" Schwalbe Rocket Rons, Avid 6-bolt rotors

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A few spare parts left over from builds that I've finished/changed plans for... probably more to follow! Prices posted in the UK, Paypal gift or add the fees please

A pair of Avid G3 Clean Sweep (G3CS) 6-bolt rotors. 180mm & 160mm. They came on some nice wheels I bought though I've already got a rotors lined up for them. They seem to be in good condition and are pancake-flat! £13 posted.

Sold list:
A pair of lightweight 26" x 2.25" Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evo folding tyres.
£30 posted SOLD

A DT Swiss XRC100 100mm carbon fork. £260 posted SOLD.

A Thomson Elite stem, 110 x 5 degrees, 25.4 clamp. Great functional order though with cosmetic marks particularly around the steerer clamp area £35 posted SOLD.

Superlight 26" Mavic Crossmax SLR disc tubeless wheelset. 6-bolt discs, 100mm front and 135mm rear, QR axle fit (skewers not included). These came with a second-hand bike I bought recently. £140 posted SOLD

A Hope threaded Bottom Bracket for 24mm Hollowtech II chainsets. When I removed it the bearings seemed a bit gritty, I took off the plastic seals and cleaned the bearing surfaces which were dirty and they feel nice and smooth again. However when the plastic seals go back on it feels like they're not turning freely with the bearings, maybe they just don't until you press them back in by installing the cranks? Either way it's surplus to my requirements as I changed chainsets anyway. £25 posted SOLD

XT FC-M760 Chainset
. 175mm arms. Rare large-chainring version with original pattern M760 26-36-48 chainrings. It has replacement lightweight MOWA mango orange outer/middle bolts. £60 posted SOLD

An XTR M960 chainset, 175mm arms, fitted with aftermarket Middleburn and Blackspire chainrings. Just 732g on my digital scales! Plenty of wear on these, lots of marks and the finish is wearing through and it's a bit scruffy. £60 posted SOLD.

A Shimano XTR M970 front/left shifter (for triple chainset). Spares or repairs £13 posted .

XT RD-M771 (non-shadow) 9-speed long cage rear mech . £22 posted SOLD.

A USE XCR Shockpost, 25.0 x 400mm. £30 posted SOLD

Shimano XT M770 11-34 cassette
. £22 posted SOLD.

Attachments

• IMG_20210322_081238.jpg
    IMG_20210322_081238.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Re: DT Swiss XRC100 fork, XT & XTR, Hope BB, Thomson stem...

Please msy i take the hope bb. I will pm you.

Rich

Re: DT Swiss XRC100 fork, Mavic Crossmax SLR, XTR...

Weekend update, Crossmax SLR wheelset added with loads of extras...

Reduction on the Schwalbe tyres, Avid rotors added too.

Probably also have an XTR M988 left/rear disc brake coming which needs a lever repair (it has lots of play) but otherwise good.

Last edited:
Back