BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I’m looking for a nice pair of 26” disc wheels and a suspension fork. I want to get rid of my standard QR for a bolt through, to try and reduce flex on the front end. Something like a Pike U-turn would be perfect. Happy to buy a complete bike and cherry pick the parts if something comes up.

I've a set of pikes... Here:

And a set of disc wheels... Here:

If either are any good?

Happy to do a deal if you'd like both ☺

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Am tempted by the fork but don't think I fancy the wheels, mainly due to the axle mech situation and it being a dead end in terms of progress - thinking about possible issues/spare parts in the future. I'll have a think on the fork, thanks :)

black mavic xc717 on silver pro2 evo

or

Hope endruo with black stickers on pro 4's

I can see your ad for the silver Pro2 but not the Pro 4's. Do you have a link to the sale, or pics?

I have several forks and wheelsets.

Rockshox Revelations
Mavic D321 rims on shimano/marzocchi hub
Mavic D321 rims on hope bulbs
Alex DM24 rims on shimano/kona

I can see your ad for the silver Pro2 but not the Pro 4's. Do you have a link to the sale, or pics?
Hi mate,
Just sold the small Cotic frame which needed to go first so they are not listed yet. Looking for £180 delivered which is what they owe me from eBay. There is one scratch on them.

Will pm you some pics when I’m home if your still interested.

Chris

I have some Mavic Crossmax XL’s and Fox Talas 100-120-140 travel if you’re interested in them?

Im doing a sell off of a bike(Cove stiffee) Help fund a new bandsaw.
I can offer you the forks - RS revelation 150mm 26" 260mm uncut steerer, 15mm bolt through. complete with RS QR and stealth axles.I can chuck in an RS lockout remote too. And a pair of Hope pro2 in rare gold on DT Swiss XR400 rims,to go with it Front is 15mm, rear is QR.

I can offer you this incredible package for the tiny sum of £200, which will include postage. Just yourself. Anyone else I'd be looking for 250.

All in excellent condition.
Pic fitted.
DSCF4022.JPG

If you want to go the whole hog and are feeling spendy. I can include the gold mono rotors(180/160), the mini mono brakes, and to complete that package I've a set of super rare hope gold lever blades and master cylinder covers which are new and unused.

Last edited:
Back