2003 Intense m1 dh

Pukkasilvia

Retro Newbie
I have for sale my medium Intense m1 03 downhill mountain bike . As ou can see it looks absolutely fantastic, with all the sticker sets intact and paintwork in good order

The bike is in excellent condition for its age. There are obviously a few marks here and there but nothing that stands out or looks an eyesore.

The rear suspension is the original highly regarded 5th element shock The shock works well with all damping performing as it should. Plush 8" of progressive travel.

The bike has a new bottom bracket,

High end fsa crank arms, cassette, chain, da bomb chain guide (which has taken a knock but still works fine),

Maxis high roller/minion combo tyres are on this bike. They are in good condition and have lots of tread left
The seat is new. It is a charge spoon unit . very comfy and well reviewed
frame bumpers are fitted to the front forks to protect the paintwork. These are ODI units,
intense seat post clamp, frame emblem
The front suspension is a Manitou Dorado dual crown upside down carbon front fork with 180mm travel. Recently these have had a strip down and oil change. They do not leak and all the adjusters work correctly for the rebound and compression. There is a tiny mark at the very very bottom of the lower stansion in the anodising a few mm long but this is purely cosmetic .

The wheels are in great working order. they are a mavic 26" 321disc. The front hub is a Hope and the rear is a mavic apparently

The gears are as follows SRAM x-9 derailleur withe SRAM x-7 shifter , Working correctly

The brakes are discs. the are Avid elixir r hydraulic disk brakes front and rear. Just been bled with new oil and working correctly

I found a bit of play in the headset so upgraded it and replaced it with a new FSA headset last week, New lock on grips fitted.

The peddles are red Dmr v8 pedals

I will help you arrange courier if required and box the bike well. If you search mountain bike courier on ebay there are a few listed.(paisley freight are good) Obviously this is at your own risk. I recommend paying for there additional insurance. SEND ME A MESSAGE The bike is in fully rideable condition and rides a dream. Get on and go!

still a competitive RETROBIKE!

nz50.jpg

os0f.jpg

qib1.jpg

s89s.jpg

0mji.jpg

44ps.jpg

i5sd.jpg

fdqp.jpg

hyc3.jpg

£550

Bike located east sussex bn84