2000 Porsche S-Bike

There ya go a few of my other toys.
empi Is an old school vw racing/accessory company that is still around today. I started collecting empi stuff 20+ years ago. @yakboy where are you?
@yakboy ill add this one too. Original gas burners….

Attachments

• EA7A87B6-C0AB-46A8-867D-C8D9AE1FBB8D.jpeg
    EA7A87B6-C0AB-46A8-867D-C8D9AE1FBB8D.jpeg
    660.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 4BF225A9-2D3F-464D-98D6-F51C524288E3.jpeg
    4BF225A9-2D3F-464D-98D6-F51C524288E3.jpeg
    598.9 KB · Views: 9
Yeah sorry was just excited to chat to like minded people! Peachy get with the game… hurry up get a veee dub! (Assuming u don’t have one!)

Yeah sorry was just excited to chat to like minded people! Peachy get with the game… hurry up get a veee dub! (Assuming u don’t have one!)
Had two type3 fastbacks when I was teenager a long time ago (went to the first 2 BugJams at Santa pod) and a beetle after graduating, then I bought an Audi with brakes, heating, aircon etc etc and haven’t looked back

Had two type3 fastbacks when I was teenager a long time ago (went to the first 2 BugJams at Santa pod) and a beetle after graduating, then I bought an Audi with brakes, heating, aircon etc etc and haven’t looked back
Haha I hear ya I have a mk7 R as a daily and half way thru a body off resto on a 66 fasty. Is ok I sensed I like you two from the get go! 🤪🤣

So back to bikes! I have a few spare bits and bobs for these bikes. I’ll have a rummage and post some pics..

So back to bikes! I have a few spare bits and bobs for these bikes. I’ll have a rummage and post some pics..
Dude, start your own thread

Back