Wanted 1inch threaded forks

:cool:
Thanks very much, those look mint, and I’d actually been toying with pink (to match the decals of the bike they are for) sadly I can’t justify the cost of those bad boys, otherwise I’d be all over them!

5” steerer, nothing expensive or exotic (unless they were proper cannondale ones) condition, as good as I can get really.
I’d rather not have to repaint anything ideally but I wouldn’t rule it out.
I guess if I was being really picky, black, pink, grey in that order

Funny that you mention Cannondale: the pink ones I offered you apparently came off a late 80s Cannondale and were originally painted Viper red..

Funny that you mention Cannondale: the pink ones I offered you apparently came off a late 80s Cannondale and were originally painted Viper red..
And the pink looks like it might match the pink decals on the cannondale I have. Not going to lie, they are pretty spot on but they also cost about 60% of what I paid for the bike. On that note, any idea of what postage would be to UK, I’ve also got no idea about import tax these days now we’re out of the EU 😕

I hear you.. Brexit sucked all the fun out of dealing on RB outside the UK. Better change my banner to 'On Hold Trader'.
I am afraid postage these days is another 20% of the price of your bike :(

Honestly, I don't think my forks are expensive, especially considering the fresh powdercoat: you just bought your bike damn cheap.. ;)!

Last edited:
all 1" threaded

saracen pink 6" steerer £20 posted
holdswoth green straight blade, quite a slack angle on these (needs blast&powder) 5" steerer £12 posted
KHS montana pro (powdered orange metallic) 5" steerer £25 posted

all have inch and a quarter thread
IMG_20220426_101957.jpg

IMG_20220426_102007.jpg

Back