For Sale 1997 Kona King Kahuna 19" - Sold

SNA

Dirt Disciple
I am just not going to get this over the line, so am selling it hopefully someone here will buy it. I have dithered over full retro, modern and in-between. As such I have a partial assembly of parts, most new which need to move on. This is the first in a whole host of bikes/parts/stuffiamhangingontobutdontknowwhy related sales, hopefully they'll find a home here, if not I will sling them on eBay. Bike stable is being reduced to a single steed!!

1997 19" King Kahuna, Syncros Ti BB, Thomson 27.0 seatpost, Hope Headset, Hope Seatclamp £850.00 sold

Other parts by negotiation. I am not willing to split the above package. Based in Hampshire for collection purposes.

Thanks ~ Si IMG_6868.JPG IMG_6863.JPG

Last edited:
my first '97 didn't. Then I found a second KK that did, but I'm not sure what year the second one was. I sold the non disc and bought the disc. Wish I'd not sold either.

Was an option. Certainly looks very cleanly fitted if not. My LBS who were a Kona dealer from the beginning believed it had been factory fitted/same welds.

I also regret selling mine, it's in safe hands living a life of luxury in the Hungarian countryside, but it's no longer in my safe hands

Last edited:
Was an option. Certainly looks very cleanly fitted if not. My LBS who were a Kona dealer from the beginning believed it had been factory fitted/same welds.
the decals look later, more like the Kona Score that came along in the early 2000's (I think)

The down tube decals I believe are 1998. I was going to get a repo set of 1997 decals, from Gil, but never got round to it.

Latest posts

Back