Withdrawn 1997 GT Zaskar LE, Judy SL, Chris King, Flite, M952, Reduced

Billyroger

Dirt Disciple
19" 1997 GT Zaskar LE, I built this up and have been using it with a front mounted baby seat but I need a bit more room. Good spec, the only bits that don't really match are the shifters, front mech (LX) and bars and stem but these were added for comfort with the child seat.

A few small bits missing from the decals on the frame but minor and you may want to add new decals to the forks for it to be in show condition but fine as they are.

Reduced to £650, will split if no takers.

Spec:​
  • 19” 1997 GT Zaskar LE​
  • 1997 Rock Shox Judy SL with SRP Blue springs​
  • M952 XTR crankset​
  • M950 XTR BB, this was NOS before fitted recently​
  • M950 rear derailleur​
  • SL-M315 3x8 shifters​
  • Shimano DX V brakes​
  • Chris King headset​
  • Specialized bar and stem​
  • Ritchey grips​
  • Ritchey seat post​
  • Flite titanium saddle​
  • Schwalbe Billy Bonkers tyres​
  • Shimano LX front mech​
  • New KMC chain​
  • Mavic 121 SUP ceramic rear wheel​
  • FIR on Parallax front wheel​
  • Odyssey Triple Trap pedals​
More photos available if needed.

Collection near Aylesbury or can post at buyers cost.​

Attachments

• IMG_0989.JPEG
    IMG_0989.JPEG
    661.5 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0990.JPEG
    IMG_0990.JPEG
    667.4 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0994.JPEG
    IMG_0994.JPEG
    371.4 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1004.JPEG
    IMG_1004.JPEG
    655.6 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1006.JPEG
    IMG_1006.JPEG
    495.8 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1010.JPEG
    IMG_1010.JPEG
    280.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1011.JPEG
    IMG_1011.JPEG
    660.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1013.JPEG
    IMG_1013.JPEG
    772.7 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
I buy quite a few Zaskars so feel I know the market well. You will only achieve that price by splitting. As a full bike it will sell at around £300-400 but once people have been paid again. Hope this helps

I buy quite a few Zaskars so feel I know the market well. You will only achieve that price by splitting. As a full bike it will sell at around £300-400 but once people have been paid again. Hope this helps
Thanks, good to get an independent gauge on the prices, also completely the wrong time to sell. I don't mind splitting, not as fun as building it but would take a hit on the build price for it to go in one as it's such a nice bike to ride. As I built it as a keeper I didn't mind spending over the odds for some of the parts but at that point I didn't plan on a front mounted seat and unfortunately it doesn't quite fit.

The fear is I'll end up breaking it down and sticking everything on the other bikes and not selling it, will try to resist.

Thanks, good to get an independent gauge on the prices, also completely the wrong time to sell. I don't mind splitting, not as fun as building it but would take a hit on the build price for it to go in one as it's such a nice bike to ride. As I built it as a keeper I didn't mind spending over the odds for some of the parts but at that point I didn't plan on a front mounted seat and unfortunately it doesn't quite fit.

The fear is I'll end up breaking it down and sticking everything on the other bikes and not selling it, will try to resist.

Have to agree, just split my 98 zaskar, would have probably got £250 max as a whole bike and got a lot more than that by splitting

I'd be interested in the frame and some other bits if you decide to split. Cheers

Back