1996 Hope Ti-Glide front disc hub

goldylocks33

Retro Newbie
I am after a 1996 Hope ti-glide splined front hub and spider with disc for a retro rebuild with my 96 Pace MDD's. I am open to whaterver colours are available.

Thanks

The name of it is a Suspension. Ti-glide was the name of the rear.

Unfortunately all mine are in pairs but ive a couple of 5 bolt bulbs 1xBlack 1xblue QR or 20mm
Do you have the rear ?

Thanks for that, I couldn't remember what it was called so just tried ti-glide. Might be interested in a pair. I have the calliper and specific mount from hope for the forks, however my front hub was damaged beyond repair about 9 years ago. Could you send some photos and an idea of cost please. I don't think the bulbs will work with this calliper mount

Thanks again

Re:

I have blue Hope front hub, with the bolt on disc adapter.
Think it's 36h
I'm pretty sure it's on a for sale thread of mine

Edit - here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=185525

Also have an unused X517 36h rim to match

goldylocks33":2wmzbdt8 said:
Thanks for that, I couldn't remember what it was called so just tried ti-glide. Might be interested in a pair. I have the calliper and specific mount from hope for the forks, however my front hub was damaged beyond repair about 9 years ago. Could you send some photos and an idea of cost please. I don't think the bulbs will work with this calliper mount

Thanks again

No1 caliper ? or is it a long bracket :? with a standard caliper like a No3 or No5 bolted to it ? What fork is it for ?
questions questions questions
Yes maybe not the bulb,I think it needs to be a solid front axle, and ive only one of those(fits the big un too) not for losing it sorry.

Back