1995 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 Frame 20.5" *NOW SOLD*

catkins

Old School Hero
1995 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 Frame - 20.5"

Bought this bike a few weeks ago & after a couple of rides have sadly concluded it's too big for me. The majority of parts will be used on a new project, so up for sale is the following:

20.5" Frame - Overall in great condition with few chips and scratches.
Dia Campe Headset
Shimano Cartridge BB (unsure of model)
30.9 Inline Seatpost (unsure of make/model)

REDUCED : Now £90.00 plus shipping.

I'll add some more detailed photo's of the frame over the weekend.

Cheers,
Chris

Attachments

• 1995 Stumpjumper M2 .jpg
    1995 Stumpjumper M2 .jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 931
Re: 1995 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 Frame 20.5"

When you say "too big", do you think it could it make a commuter bike for someone 5'8" ? i.e. seat lowered / bar raised ?

shakedown":1xsd9cmm said:
When you say "too big", do you think it could it make a commuter bike for someone 5'8" ? i.e. seat lowered / bar raised ?

Hi there,

As a reference, I'm 5ft 10 & set up as pictured with a 120mm stem, it still feels a little stretched. You could probably just about make it fit, but wouldn't be ideal unfortunately.

Cheers,
Chris

Shakey - I'm 6'4" and have a '98 Stumpy the same size and that fits me well. I think @ 5'8" it would be a bit big.

Chris - Blake sent me pics yesterday but it's too new for me, I'm more into the eighties Spesh :cool:

Hi charcoalchef,

Yes! Still available if you'd like it :) . Still need to take some closeup pics of the frame as there are some paint chips etc, that these images don't really show.

Cheers,
Chris

I really would! A present for my brother who's 6"2 all though I fancy it for myself. I'm new on here, how do we proceed? Does it need much of a service? how are the forks?

Ah....hang on, I've just got this! it's the frame and bits not the whole bike! blimey though I'd found a bargain. let me have a think....apologies!

Back